"You know the days when you wanted to choose to not get out of bed, You're lost in your head again..." Foster The People - Helena Beat
And this is definitely the day. Thank god it's February 1st. It's Federal Territory Day here in Malaysia! yay! NO FRIGGIN WORK! i woke up at 9 though. Still quite early.
So I had some pizza from Dominos (pizza for breakfast? i know i'm awesome) without the guilt of getting fat or whatever shits cuz i'm legendary like that xP and these thoughts and realizations dawned on me. I got a friggin 1 month more or less to complete my internship report and presentation. Oh My Gucci Prada Fendi Fossil and-whatever-high-end-brands-out-there! I haven't done a single thang! Not even the company background (which is confusing than ever, because Sime Darby have at the very least 300 subsidiaries and my job scope is damn big, like I learn everything but not in depth) So yeah, most of my friends got their projects and whatnot. I don't. Simple as that and I'm freaking out. What am I supposed to be presenting and reporting? And my Internship supervisor is coming on Friday. I hope he could brief us what we should have in the reports and presentation. I guess I should go and do some research or whatever for the company background. OR I could watch Friends with Benefits! You know, the ones with Justin Timberlake and the ever smokin' hot Mila Kunis (damn, I love her eyes). Procrastination is my middle name ;)
I'mma make myself some warm green tea (with 1 tablespoon of sugar) and super yummy banana split with vanilla ice-cream and fruit sorbet I just bought then watch Friends with Benefits and droolin' over Mila Kunis! Life is perfect :)
I'mma make myself some warm green tea (with 1 tablespoon of sugar) and super yummy banana split with vanilla ice-cream and fruit sorbet I just bought then watch Friends with Benefits and droolin' over Mila Kunis! Life is perfect :)
