The picture says it all. Everything sucks on Monday. You have this extra tendency to overslept, wake up late and be all groggy. Then there's the Monday morning rush where you'd most probably skip breakfast after realizing the streets would be extra jammed. Oh yes, only on Mondays. From what I observed, the traffic is definitely busier on Mondays. Even the LRT i take to get to work everyday is packed with people I don't normally see on any other days. I have a theory about this weekly phenomenon (not much of a theory actually, but whatevs). It's simple really, the fact that Monday is the beginning of weekdays after 2 days of weekend is the culprit. You work from Monday to Friday, most probably wake up late on Saturday and Sunday. So when it gets to Monday, the brain is in a transition between waking up late on weekends and waking up early on weekdays. Thus, the extra traffic due to waking up late. So much for a theory huh? Anyway, I love my lazy weekends and I totally despise workdays. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna wake up a wee bit late and getting ready a wee bit later than usual. Then my dad would rush me and I would forgot my umbrella again (thanks, dad) and the LRT coach would be packed and I'd have to stand by the train door again. Only on Mondays.