Friday, February 3, 2012

TGIF!! :)

I caught myself smiling all day when it's Friday...mostly because it's the last working day and I get to wake up late the next morning! aaaaand I get to have lunch with my brother (sister) from another mother! She's none other thaaan...
Glitter Words
Haha...I know you hate the name "adawiyah" and that's exactly why I put it instead of Irwansyah! Love you long time babe :)

Anyway, work is great! I'm starting to get the hang of things (after two months? brain, Y U NO Wake Up?!) and I feel damn good after submitting a work which I know I've made great effort to finish and actually understands. My colleague *cough* superior *cough* actually congratulated me! Although it was only through e-mail, but I feel appreciated. And she smiled at me all day (which is super weird, coz she's one of those I'm-a-go-getter-and-super-serious-I-demand-you-to-do-this-and-that-and-fix-this-mess kind of people) It feels great coming from someone who is very committed to their work. I would never forget this :)

Okay, so here's the thing that spoiled my mood a little bit. juuuust a little teeny tiny bit, since I'm too tired and sleepy to care.

This is the coffee table in front of the tv in the living area upstairs. And that's my room's door. Yesterday there was nothing on that table. My house is turning into a bachelor's pad and I hate it. Brothers can be such a pain in the neck when it comes to cleaning up. And I got 3. Just you wait, I'mma wake up at 8 tomorrow and go switch on all the freakin lights in your rooms, switch off the fans and airconds and knock on the doors so hard until you can sleep no more! That's all I can do for revenge though. Still, that's better than nothing ;D