Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to silly me...happy birthdayy toooo meeeee!! *clap**clap*
If my mom's home, she would treat me for all-i-can-eat dinner followed up by whatever-flavor-i-want cake. I'd be so damn full that I wouldn't even be sitting here, in front of my laptop, blogging my sorry ass off. Nah, I'm not that pathetic. I got my friends and my super marvelous bestfriends! So, even though my birthday isn't really special or whatever, I'm thankful nonetheless. God have given me some of the most precious gifts anyone in the world could have. I still have my parents, shelter, money for my needs, my family, my crazy girls (you know who you are bonts!), good health and well, just about everything.
I'm kind of having some mental block right now, which most probably because of this PMS thingy I'm having. Yeah, it sucks to have your first day of period on your birthday. So, this is one damn short entry.
Till next time, au revoir :)
