Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hashtag30FactsAboutMe

Everyone was doing #30FactsAboutMe on Twitter sometime ago and it's kind of a good idea in my opinion, coz you can share more about yourself. But I get a bit (just a teeny tiny wee bit) annoyed when my timeline gets flooded with tweets about this particular hashtag which results in 300+ unread twitter messages in my mobile phone. Oh, and another thing, 30 Facts About Me should not include "I got this verrry looong hair which is sooo straight and I'm lovin' it!" yeah, I get it, it's a fact that your hair is long. But isn't that obvious already? everyone who knows you knows you got long hair. The facts for me should be things that not many people know about you and when they read 'em, they'd be like "oh, she actually likes reading this genre of books" or " he's not all tough as he portrays himself to be" you know, something that actually tell people more about you. Not the obvious things. There's this one tweet I actually laughed out loud at in the not-so-private vicinity of my office cubicle. 

"#30FactsAboutMe 19. I tweet using my Iphone" via Iphone   *facepalm*
Seriously bitch? obvious much? I don't wanna live in this planet anymore.

P/s: I might be doing my own #30FactsAboutMe someday. But I'd do it in this blog instead of Twitter. I don't have any intention to flood my followers timeline :)