Thursday, April 12, 2012

Wangsa Maju :)

Ain't got no pictures to share though, sorry. I'm not in a good enough mood to take photos. Heh.

So I woke up for Subuh around 6.30am and I slept for another hour before mom woke me up. Then I do some laundry, have a toast and off to Danau UKM for a swim. I was thinking of going there on a daily basis, but RM5 per day for an hour? Maybe not. 

Anyway, I thought about being home alone and it sucks. And I don't want to be alone today, especially today. I was coping with...everything and I. Just. Can't. Afford. To. Be. Alone. Not today.

So I decided I would just go for a drive with no finite destination or purpose. Why not? That's better than staying home alone and bawling my eyes out. And that's exactly what I did. I rushed home, showered and get dressed and start driving. Just fucking drive. I didn't even know where I was going. And just as soon as I entered MRRII and passing Sungai Besi, the phone rang. It was Nazmi, and just like that, I got my destination :) Wangsa Maju it is!

It was my first time driving to Wangsa Maju. Heck, I've never really been there. The only place I set foot in Wangsa Maju was Wangsa Walk and that was before its grand opening, when there was just a karaoke place and bowling. So yeah, it was quite an experience. I gotta say, today is a day well spent. :)