Remember me? I was the one who held your hands through everything, who guided you when you were lost, who was by your side when no one else did. The one that loved you and didn't need anything in return, but for you to love me too. I never judged you. Everything I did was all for you. I thought you understood how I felt about you, but I was wrong. I guess I was never good enough or worthy enough to be yours. I guess you were too blind to see what I was offering. All you did was hurt me, made me cry, and pushed me away and I fought with every inch of me to stay. But I can't stay anymore. How can I stay when you no longer want me, need me, or love me? Your happiness was always over mine, but I think this time I should think about myself and for once, not you. I deserve to be happy. I really do.
