So, I've deleted my previous blog. I think it's a little too personal with too much information. Or it's just plain boring. Idk. I just thought I needed to start a new chapter and what other fabulous way to do that other than deleting the old blog and starting a new one? I was being sarcastic. But I wish life could be that easy, starting over whenever you feel like it and deleting the old one and have a clean slate. There's no such thing as a clean slate, mind you. Everyone carry their own baggage filled with mistakes, guilt, pride, regrets, happiness, shame, et cetera. In short, a past. And that's what made us who we are and a reminder to keep pushing forward and be a better version of ourselves. An upgraded one. Speaking of which, I haven't upgrade my browser. No wonder the freakin Firefox is mighty slow lately. Anyway, I might not be posting routinely but I promised myself to try and blog on a regular basis. I know my writing skills need it :) So here's to the new blog and my feeble attempt at trying to keep one!
