My life is fucked up.
I was so used to being alone that when the house was filled with people, it became overwhelming. What a sad sad person I'm becoming. What's wrong dear ili? I have no clue. I hate being alone, I hate being with people. I need my closest friends. Those are the peeps I'm truly comfortable with. Even families made me feel alienated sometimes. I don't feel that warmth anymore. Maybe when my brothers come back this mundane feeling will alleviate but I doubt that. As we grow older I noticed we actually grew apart too. Everyone living in the same house, yet in their own world. Hadzri with his laptop and sketches and models. Zami with his books and Quran and flying simulator. Ajim with his desktop and games and more games. And me, left alone with my thoughts and earphones and music. What is family? pfft.
Listening to Is anybody Out There by K'naan featuring Nelly Furtado
