Sunday, May 27, 2012

May 27th

All Hell Breaks Loose.

I woke up at 9am today to the sound of my phone's reminder alarm. It's May 27th. His birthday. We would go celebrate it...if we're still together,of course. I thought I'd never blog about him anymore but whatever. I need to get this feeling out somewhere somehow. It's sad really. I got it all mapped up and planned out. Today was supposed to be a special day. We'd drive up to the rabbit farm at Bukit Tinggi and have a picnic. I'd cook some mac & cheese and bake his favorite chocolate chips cookies. Then we'll go sightseeing and spend time talking, just the two of us on the hood of his car. He'll wrap his arms around me, makes me feel safe and convince me I'm his one true love and he'll never let go. But those are just dreams now. Some "could-have-been" that I have to live with. I hope he wouldn't find my blog or something. I'm pathetic, I know. I'm not pining for him anymore, I know I could never accept him back. But this huge hole in my heart just keeps getting bigger. You were my life, and now ever since the day we died all I can think of was how I could never find any guy who gets me like you do. So Happy Birthday, I wish you as sincere as my heart can be, all the best and I hope you're happy with your life.

P/s: Should have deleted that damned reminder

I'm listening to Nothing Left To Lose by The Pretty Reckless